Wednesday, October 8, 2014

21

21!

Dear Sekai,
I know you were really concerned about becoming an adult, mostly about being a contributing member of society (I never figured out where you got that) and having to move away from me (again). Well, I want you to know that through the sharing of your story, you truly have contributed a lot. And I hope you know that I was doing everything I could for you to be able to stay, and that I meant it when I said you wouldn't have had to move out when you became an adult, even if you got married and had a bunch of children and named them all after you (though I'm still not so keen on that last bit, haha, ooo boy). Wednesday, October 8, 2014: your 21st birthday. You would've been a good man, I'm sure. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEKAI!

Forever, I love you, always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment